Want to win for yourself a Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Edition Deluxe Gift Set autographed by Kazunori Yamauchi?
In conjunction with the launch of Gran Turismo 7 and to celebrate the silver jubilee of the franchise, Sony Interactive Entertainment Singapore (SIES) is holding a social campaign called MyGTStory – and fans in Asia are invited to share their stories and memories of Gran Turismo.
Furthermore, the best 10 submissions from Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, and Vietnam) stand a chance to win a Gran Turismo 7 Deluxe Gift Set, which includes a copy of Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Edition, autographed by Mr. Kazunori Yamauchi, the creator of the Gran Turismo series and current president of Polyphony Digital. The entries will be judged based on creativity and relevancy.
The campaign is ongoing and will end on 13th February 2022. To enter:
- Post photos and/or videos on Facebook and/or Instagram on what Gran Turismo means to you. The accompanying caption should be no longer than 100 words.
- The photos or videos in the social media post must include Gran Turismo-related material, such as copies of the game, official merchandise, photos or videos at Gran Turismo events, screenshots of games, etc.
- The following hashtags and handle must be added to the post – #MyGTStory and #GT7, as well as @PlayStationAsia.
- You can submit as many entries as you want but you can only win once.
- Remember to set your posts to ‘public’.
The 10 Winners will be rewarded with one Gran Turismo 7 Deluxe Gift Set which consists of:
- 1 x Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Edition (PS4/PS5, physical copy autographed by Kazunori Yamauchi, President of Polyphony Digital and creator of the Gran Turismo series)
- 1 x Gran Turismo 7 Keychain
- 1 x Gran Turismo 7 Racetrack Coasters
- 1 x Gran Turismo 7 Lanyard
- 1 x Gran Turismo 7 Decal Set
For more details or examples of what the entries are like, check out the My GT Story campaign page .