Ferrari has announced the return of the Ferrari Esports Series, which will now include Southeast Asian drivers for the first time in the competition’s history. These drivers will compete in the Asia Pacific heats before facing off against the winning racers from Europe and North America in a grand final on October 12, 2023.
The fourth season of this six-month-long tournament will bring together sim racers from Europe, North America, and the Asian Pacific regions. as well as a new format. They will compete on Assetto Corsa and Assetto Corsa Competizione for the title of the 2023 Ferrari Esports Series Champion and the opportunity to join the Scuderia Ferrari Esports Team.
Ferrari Esports has opened registration for the series, which kicks off with the Hot Lap phase, starting on May 1st at the legendary SPA circuit and ending with the grand final on October 12.
You can watch the full season of racing on Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook. In addition to the racing calendar, Ferrari’s 2023 Esports Series will introduce a season of video content, including “Ferrari 101” and “Off The Grid,” hosted by Julia Hardy and Mike Channell.
- Qualifier 1 – Thursday 20 July
- Qualifier 2 – Thursday 24 August
- Qualifier 3 – Tuesday 12 September
- APAC Regional – Saturday 23 September
- NA Regional – Sunday 24 September
- EU Regional Saturday 30 September
- Grand Final Pre-Show – Wednesday 11 October
- Grand Final – Thursday 12 October